Type of Information Collected
You agree that Ojus Any Time Medicare collects, stores and uses the following information with Your consent for the sole purpose of rendering and improving the Services.
Information You may give us: Information You may voluntarily give us at the time of using the Services, may include but not be limited to name, age, gender, contact details, date of birth, government identity.
Information we get from You when You use the Services: We collect the following information from Your use of the Services and the manner in which You use them:
- Device information, including but not limited to information of Your IP address, device make, device model, device operating system, device operating system version, latitude/longitude location, carrier, data connection type, availability of payment and sensor information such as barometric pressure, accelerometer measurements, gyroscope measurements, device orientation, magnetic field measurements, direction of travel, motion activity (e.g. walking), or other similar sensor measurements;
- Browser information including but not limited to the type of browser, language, Your browser history;
- Log information;
- Information uploaded by You onto the Services, communications between You and other Users including but not limited to e-mails, messages, notes, text.
- Behavior information including but not limited to information regarding the domain, referring website address, date and time of visits, page view data, keywords, visitor activities, geo location (city, country, zip code), advertisements identifiers (IDFA or Google Advertising ID etc.), history of advertisements and behavioral information from such advertisements, click data;
- Location information may be derived from Your IP address, GPS or any other sensor that may have access points and cell towers;
- Information from cookies and other usage data.
You may at Your discretion allow Ojus Any Time Medicare to access Your contacts and Your contacts’ information including but not limited to email ids, phone numbers, addresses.
Ojus Any Time Medicare or any of its third-party services may from time to time require You to provide it with payment related information including credit card, debit card, bank account details, passwords, one-time passwords and billing addresses.
Ojus Any Time Medicare may place and access certain cookies when You visit certain parts of the Website. Cookies are small text file placed on Your device for the purpose of analyzing the web page flow, measuring promotional effectiveness and promoting trust and safety.
Ojus Any Time Medicare places cookies on Your device, You will be presented with a message bar requesting Your consent to set those cookies. You may, at Your discretion deny consent to the placing of cookies; however, this may result in certain features of of Ojus Any Time Medicare not being fully functional or as intended.
You may choose to enable or disable Cookies on Your internet browser at any time. You may further choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, this may result in You losing information that enables You to access Ojus Any Time Medicare’s Services efficiently and effectively including, but not limited to, personalized settings.
Use of Information
The information collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- To develop and improve Ojus Any Time Medicare’s Services, websites, products, content and advertising;
- Providing You location-based services and offers based on Your interest;
- Detecting fraud and abuse;
- Keeping internal records;
- You may at Your discretion allow Ojus Any Time Medicare to subscribe You and/or Your contacts to Ojus Any Time Medicare promotional emails, messages, ongoing offers and other social features including sending invites and referral links to Your contacts.
- In the event that Ojus Any Time Medicare is transferred, or some of its assets are sold, it may disclose any or all of Your information to the acquiring party;
- Ojus Any Time Medicare may also access, use, store and disclose Personal Information (including the content of Your communications) to comply with the law and lawful requests or legal process, enforce the terms and policies governing Your use of the Service, including investigations of any potential violation, to detect or prevent security breaches, fraud or technical issues, to protect the rights or property of Ojus Any Time Medicare and its Users, and when Ojus Any Time Medicare believes in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Ojus Any Time Medicare, its employees, Users or the general public.
Other than the aforementioned, Ojus Any Time Medicare shall not use or disclose Your Information for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
Third Parties Services:
Ojus Any Time Medicare may engage third party service providers for the purpose of rendering the Services. Such third-party service providers may have access to any or all of Your information.
Ojus Any Time Medicare may at its sole discretion transmit certain data to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
Parental Rights and Child Protection
Individuals below the age of 18 years shall disclose all information strictly under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Parents or legal guardians may review their child’s information on the Website at any given time, direct Ojus Any Time Medicare to delete it or refuse further consent for collection of the child’s information.
Ojus Any Time Medicare does not knowingly collect any information of individuals under the age of 13 years. If You are under the age of 13 please do not use the Services. In the event that it comes to the notice of Ojus Any Time Medicare that any individual is in breach of this requirement; Ojus Any Time Medicare shall terminate their account and bar their activities on the Website.
Ojus Any Time Medicare has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Your information.
You are personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your login passwords, one-time passwords or other passwords.
Ojus Any Time Medicare uses encrypted and approved payment gateways for all financial transactions.
Ojus Any Time Medicare that it shall not use Your information for any purpose other than for rendering the Services.
Ojus Any Time Medicare uses commercially reasonable methods to protect Your information, however, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and Ojus Any Time Medicare cannot ensure the security of Your information transmitted on the Website or Services. You agree that you provide Ojus Any Time Medicare with information at Your own risk.
Ojus Any Time Medicare is made aware of any security systems breach, it shall attempt to notify You electronically.
You may direct all communications to Ojus Any Time Medicare to firstname.lastname@example.org, including requests to cease using any or all of Your information.